are you overworked stressed-out and underpaid?

1. websclubs profile image51
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

are you overworked stressed-out and underpaid?

2. eculligan profile image72
    eculliganposted 7 years ago

Extremely overworked and stressed out.  I am a Manufacturing Engineer who introduces New Products into production.  We have a total of 8 Project Managers that pester you with there projects and I also support two business units.  Its ridiculous attending non value add meetings which wastes my time.  Often enough these non value ad meetings cause me to have to work from home.  I have a family at home and a son who is 3.  Its such BS that to have to deal with this crap.

3. wordsscriber profile image61
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

In today's economy they keep telling workers to do more with less.  Less pay, less benefits and less resources.  It has taken California over 100 days to approve the state budget.  This has causes more and more individuals to look for alternative incomes, such as working from home.  One must be careful and not get scamed by the con artist.  Don't throw in the towel so to speak start the creative mindflow going and see what you can come up with.  Do not respond with a knee jerk reaction.  Think it through.  Oops, this is an answer not a hub.  Have a great day.

working