This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

the personal rep. is also my sister n law, her husband-my brother died 6-3-09 my

1. profile image44
    biffelwiffelposted 7 years ago

the personal rep. is also my sister n law, her husband-my brother died 6-3-09 my father...

died1-3-09. my brother was the personal rep. jana now the personal rep is keeping my inheritance until i sign a waiver of release of liability- i will not sign it i am currently looking for another atty. in phx. az. i have been sending paperwork on this case. in the meantime i need money from my inheritance. also her accounting is very wrong and alot of checks have not been entered. what do i do?  Shannan in Washington State

working