jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think 2011 will be a good year for your financial positions?

1. Csjun89 profile image67
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

Do you think 2011 will be a good year for your financial positions?

2. yazoogal43 profile image37
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

no I do not, everything is on a downhill slide. disrespect and disbelief are ruining the country. with unemployment at 18 percent what does that tell you?

3. Kobus Hughes profile image41
    Kobus Hughesposted 7 years ago

I believe that 2011 will be a good year only if you want it to be. Everybody in these times are struggling with their financial position. The reality though is that people do not take action to better their financial position. Their are a couple of great ways to take control of your finances through an education of finances. You just have to find them. Make the best with what you have and always try to improve your situation. Have a great year!

4. Dawn Tate profile image61
    Dawn Tateposted 7 years ago

It already is.  We worked hard in 2010 to pay off all but one bill.  Now we don't have to be desperate to take just any job out there and can relax our position on where we live.  I'm sure some traveling is in our 2011 future.

5. Anjili profile image82
    Anjiliposted 7 years ago

Definitely. With Hubpages around i expect better finances and many more things this year

6. teamfusiongroup profile image57
    teamfusiongroupposted 7 years ago

Thank goodness I live in Canada, as the economy is strong and my businesses are thriving. Although the last couple of years have been a bit flat in some of my locations - due to the US economy ripple effect - the economic outlook for 2011 is very strong. I believe this will be my best year yet!

7. Jan Fowler profile image61
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

I believe that this year is going to be the best year for my financial position ever! I have found financial advisors that think out of the pedestrian way of investing. I will be investing my money so that it will grow and be safe, even in these uncertain times. In addition, I have found a business model that will allow me to make residual income and great initial commissions. I am excited about money in 2011!

8. davidrio profile image72
    davidrioposted 7 years ago

it really depends on how Europe and the US recover from the subprime slap, just follow W. Buffett words and you`ll be fine: Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

9. FrankSB profile image57
    FrankSBposted 7 years ago

Definitely.  I should be debt free by the end of the year!

10. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

I think it will be. If I earn more money online than last year (which was not much anyway), I'm already doing better. But I strive to do better than that and to learn more about personal finance.

working