jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are your goals for the new year?

1. wonderful1 profile image85
    wonderful1posted 6 years ago

What are your goals for the new year?

More writing, fixing my finances, and opening my heart to love are among mine.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5938167_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I would imagine yours are to walk down the road without showing you knickers.

3. Zainnisar profile image40
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

Wind is blowing hard and taking time away so quickly that it frighten me so I will be looking to be better at writing and also on my finances and if luck strikes someone special as well (that would be a BONUS). Bonne chance pour l'an prochain.
    Happy new Year.

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Like most people around this time of year I promise to (get in and stay in) better shape, Do some traveling, and make more money. LOL!
    Outside of that I'm looking forward to having my book published and launching my seminar/workshop through The Learning Annex and Discovery Center...etc Having said that oftentimes (What we want and what we get are two different things).
    A new year a psychological way of starting over as well as offering hope for a future that is better than our past. Happy New Year!

5. Bretsuki profile image77
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Mine is to complete my Master's degree by the end of 2012.

It'll be a lot of work for several months but possibly worth it in 2013, That is if the Mayans are wrong. smile and we actually get to 2013.

6. mathira profile image84
    mathiraposted 6 years ago

New year resolutions have become fickle and fragile as you forget about it as days pass. You should consider each day as new and keep working till you meet success in work and in your personal life. read more

7. fjones0052 profile image59
    fjones0052posted 6 years ago

To help my sons to be the best men they can become. To get a more positive outlook on life. To start helping my parents with their finances so they can truly retire. To make my first million dollar year. To be the person that friends and family can come to for advice. To do my job so well that only those who need to know I exist. To be able to be a hero for one woman.

8. soffy51 profile image60
    soffy51posted 6 years ago

Plenty..as of the past years..but to me...2012 will be a special year for me..and I BELIEVE...YESS...BELIEVE...that I can..Will and somehow got what I deserved...and I hope for the BEST in life which had been avoiding me all these years.....OK....the best for the best...If you want to achieve something...we must believe in something and that's my current wish for the coming year of 2012....may everyone got what they wished for also...

9. KStro18 profile image81
    KStro18posted 6 years ago

My goals for the new year are to buy a house, stay in shape, and live a more stress free lifestyle than ever before!

10. Andrea K Fleming profile image61
    Andrea K Flemingposted 6 years ago

My goals this year are to graduate college and to start a career...exciting (and a little scary) to finally be starting life as a grown up!

working