jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think that if you constantly express negativity, you spawn that negativit

1. teamfusiongroup profile image57
    teamfusiongroupposted 7 years ago

Do you think that if you constantly express negativity, you spawn that negativity back upon...

yourself, creating a downward spiral on your effectiveness as a person?

2. William Devault profile image54
    William Devaultposted 7 years ago

Of course! If you put poison into the well and then drink the water you will just make yourself sick. But sadly it seems more and more its becoming the "cool" thing  to do.

3. Jan Fowler profile image59
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

Most definitely negative thinking begets negativity. That is one of the laws of the universe! If you want to attract great things into your life you must see yourself in a positive light. Instead of saying "I can't" or "it's impossible" you must start sentences with "I can"! One of my HubPages mates wrote a great article about just that: http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Your-Focus- … r-Problems   Check it out!

4. suzannao profile image57
    suzannaoposted 7 years ago

Definitely!! It's unfortunate that so many don't understand the power of being positive. People who are positive are called 'annoying' because the negative people can't stand to see others happy. They actually enjoy being negative which is even worse!

Like Jan said, if you want to attract good things, then you must be positive!

5. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 7 years ago

yes.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Having no way to prove it, I still answer, "yes," and need to work towards being more positive.

working