jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do Hubbers do SEO in bulk?

1. john.jackson profile image71
    john.jacksonposted 7 years ago

How do Hubbers do SEO in bulk?

I have a basic understanding of backlinks, SEO etc. But surely for Hubbers who have upwards of a hundred Hubs, this can be an extremely time-consuming, seemingly impossible task. How do they manage to create good backlinks to each Hub or do then not bother and hope readers will link to them?

2. fibo777 profile image59
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Most hubbers link hubs that perform best and neglect others. Some use article spinners to produce hundreds of articles and form back links in this way. As you might know google and hubpages do not like this way of back link creation. I suppose we do not need that many links as some people try to tell us. An occasional link here and there will do. Other seo work is done in the beginning of writing a hub. Hope that helped.

3. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

Each hubber has their own way or strategy of creating backlinks. As for social bookmarking I have heard that Socialmarker is an excellent way to save time and get up to 25-50 bookmarks within a half hour. Otherwise I have tried different spinners in my time and it never seeems worth while for seo.  Write a quick article with links on Go Articles and the same with Ezine Articles to get backlinks and move on.

4. AdamShermer profile image57
    AdamShermerposted 7 years ago

If there are more than 100 hub, the most rational way is to focus on which gets less traffic. Build up from there. Eventually you will get the SEO done effectively, one by one, until done.

5. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

A lot of people are looking for shortcuts to get backlinks, but the best way is actually not to take shortcuts, writing good content, that is.