jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you made significant money through Google AdSense?

1. FifthEdition profile image61
    FifthEditionposted 7 years ago

Have you made significant money through Google AdSense?

If so how long did it take and how did you do it?

2. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

Nothing significant. I am almost at the $18 mark and that is after having my Google Adsense acount for almost 8 months. That being said, I am just over $2 a month. Broken down like that, it looks darn pathetic.

Yet, on a positive note, my earnings have been increasing more and more each month and with each new hub. The money you make also depends on what topics your write about as well. In time, it will happen. Whether it will help you retire, I haven't figured that out, but persistance is the key. Keep at it and it will pay off.

3. profile image0
    Quddusposted 7 years ago

So far I have been pleased though I have not made very much and it is clear if I want to be a rich man I still have a lot of work to do!

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Define "significant" smile. By the end of the year, I do plan to reliably be making enough in recurring revenue to cover my rent every month, and I am a full-time writer/marketer. I am currently working on a hub that details my strategy for making good money through Adsense, I haven't been able to implement it on all my hubs yet but have shown outstanding results where I've had the time to do it. It may not be up until sometime next week because I'm still playing catch-up for a client on a project, but stay tuned for that one.

5. webguyonline profile image55
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

yeah, I had purchased my first motorcycle using my earnings from Google Adsense

6. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 7 years ago

Develop a site that generates a high volume of traffic (more opportunity for people to click on the ads) and or a site that is incredibly niche (drive up the CPM).

working