jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Anyone suggest a good backlink site?

1. the50marathons17 profile image86
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Anyone suggest a good backlink site?

Try to suggest one that is fairly simple and quick! Please and thank you!

2. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

Try Social Monkee. I think it may be one resource that could work.

3. the50marathons17 profile image86
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Thanks! I'm trying it out right now. Looks good.

4. profile image0
    sasikrishnaposted 7 years ago

The best backlink site is ezine articles.  Write good articles of minimum 400 words and submit it with your links.

5. The Pink Panther profile image67
    The Pink Pantherposted 7 years ago

Social Marker; IM Automator

Hope this helps!

6. Tomygun profile image75
    Tomygunposted 7 years ago

Good backlink sites are never a one type sites. The best option here is using article directories, social bookmarking (just don't overuse them), forum postings (don't spam there either) and one or two blogs referring to your niche. And bakclinking just a few per day would suffice. You have to make it look normal.

7. Apepperson profile image57
    Apeppersonposted 7 years ago

Agreed, there is no one "best" place to get backlinks from. Use several different sources. UAW and AMA are two where you can get backlinks from multiple sites and they've worked well for me.

8. bostjanbb profile image75
    bostjanbbposted 7 years ago

Twitter ( in your personal info, submit a website)
    digg.com (profile  links, not diggs)
    blogger (dont need to make a large post.. couple of words, thats it, it counts)

oh, and probably the site you are on at the moment. There is no better link as hubpages.

And to speed up link indexing and get some traffic boosts, use socal bookmark sites and pingler.com

9. Freethinker79 profile image58
    Freethinker79posted 7 years ago

Try to do a search on youtube. They have videos and links to sites. Ive seen some on there i just havent looked into them yet

10. suraj78 profile image57
    suraj78posted 7 years ago

If you are trying to get 'valuable' backlink then you have to be unique, yes there are many sites where you can get easily backlink, then do you think it will give more value? No.
    So try to get backlinks from good PR blogs, you can get easily backlinks by writing guest posts.

11. bryanps profile image69
    bryanpsposted 7 years ago

I agree with some of the comments below. There is no one good backlink site. You need to vary your backlink building efforts and spread it across article directories, social bookmarking sites, blogs, forums, etc. But don't go build profiles on forums solely for backlinks. These days a lot of forums screen new user registrations if their intention in the first place is to register build a backlink and not come back again.

If your intention is to build backlinks in forums, make sure its relevant to your website. This goes the same with blogs. You can even place backlinks on video or slide sharing sites. If possible links at .edu or .gov sites are also good. The best kind of links are those that people link to yours without asking

To put it simply, building backlinks is hard work. Buying links and getting people to set up thousands of links will put your site into big trouble.

12. BretSallee profile image57
    BretSalleeposted 7 years ago

Several that I use that are not mentioned here are socialadr, trafficswarm, freetrafficbar, trafficadbar

Article sites include selfgrowth, freetrafficsystem and of course blogger

At Wealth Creations Network we help people take their passion and turn it into a continuing revenue stream.  Drop me a line or visit my webpage via my profile.

13. smithg123 profile image60
    smithg123posted 6 years ago

Here is the new one for your site's back link and sharing www.newsopera.com