jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I find a job that I would love to do instead of the everyday grind of ch

1. mikielikie profile image66
    mikielikieposted 7 years ago

How can I find a job that I would love to do instead of the everyday grind of chemical plant bliss?

2. Becky532 profile image58
    Becky532posted 7 years ago

Find out what you enjoy - look at your hobbies for ideas and start volunteering.  You may want to go back to school.  Switching to a career that you enjoy could be a big undertaking, but well worth it in the long run. Good luck!

3. Colby Alan profile image58
    Colby Alanposted 7 years ago

Read "48 days to the work you love" by Don Miller. That book was written for you, my friend.

4. sydneyberyl profile image57
    sydneyberylposted 7 years ago

There are placement tests online you could take, to help you find out how your hobbies and interests could apply to a career you probably never expected. Finding something you love doing is your best path to finding something that you would be satisfied doing everyday. Check out my unemployment blog on hubpages... I have placement tests and other websites you could check out to get some ideas that may help you. This could also narrow your choices and make it easier for you to find something because you should consider an industry that's growing with our present economy and is in demand for hiring new employees. The last thing I think you would want to happen is to spend the extra time in school and training for something you can't put to use, good luck with your search! smile