jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What would make YOU stop doing business with a company?

1. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

What would make YOU stop doing business with a company?

We are customers and we know exactly what we want. Because customers are always right [well most of the time], what could a company possibly do that would make you not want to continue being a customer?

2. xrocker30 profile image75
    xrocker30posted 7 years ago

They could do many things such as not provide up-to-date quality, not provide excellent customer support, provide lazy service, etc.

3. The Ski profile image78
    The Skiposted 7 years ago

For me it's all about honesty. The minute I feel lied to or mislead then I will move on. People in general pay for an experience, so it's not always the price that keeps a customer. It has to be about the experience and how satisfied you as a consumer feel.

4. ChristopherMorgan profile image57
    ChristopherMorganposted 7 years ago

Them being rude and having bad customer service.

5. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

I agree. For me, it all boils down to honesty and respect. If I feel like as if I'm being scammed or talked down to, I would cut my losses and find some other company to work with.

6. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Being treated rudely or being treated in a condescending attitude.  I like to be treated as if they want my business, and I try to return positive kind feelings in dealing with them as well.

7. lee custodio profile image86
    lee custodioposted 7 years ago

integrity is crucial in doing business with someone else. If they don't put integrity in their work--i.e. poor customer service, hostile work environment, mediocre product quality, then it is not worth my time and effort to do business with them.

8. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

one thing is that if a company takes advantage of a disaster by raising prices because people are in need i will never support them again and i will make sure others no about what they have done.

9. marketingnotesja profile image60
    marketingnotesjaposted 7 years ago

The number 1 thing that could and has stopped me from doing business with a company is poor customer service. I can't stand when employees are rude when providing a  service that I am paying for. Once I detect even a "smidgen" of rudeness I automatically move on. The way I see, we [customers] have alot of choices and we should not accept anything less than perfection when we are spending our OWN money.

10. SweetMocha-Monroe profile image75
    SweetMocha-Monroeposted 7 years ago