jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What you should do when you are mad at your boss?

1. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What you should do when you are mad at your boss?

What you should and shouldn't?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image63
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

You shouldn't throw hot coffee on their shirt or throw a paper weight on their head but you can always look for another job so that you can quit this one if you find one.

3. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Ask yourself why you are mad (the real reason- dig deep), and then figure out what is worth doing: would it be better to confront him/her and be angry, or deal with the problem yourself to avoid controversy? Think about the different possible outcomes of the different possible actions you can take to get through the problem. Don't do anything rash! Remember- even if they are the most annoying person on earth, they are still your boss.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

It depends on why you are angry.  If the boss has done something that has made you look bad, or done something that you can talk about--sit him/her down and be honest but respectful about what has happened.  Always be honest but keep you tone and demeanor respectful.

This happened to me years ago.  My boss was irritated at me for something (don't recall what) and got angry with me in front of a customer.  Afterward, I took him aside and told him he was right, I had screwed but please in the future don't discuss it in front of a customer.  He apologized to me because he knew I was right and I never showed him any disrespect.

5. JON EWALL profile image75
    JON EWALLposted 6 years ago

Vishaaa
    IN TODAYS MARKET, the best advise is to suck it up.In the end he/she may not like your performance or attitude. End result,you may be looking for a new boss.
    good luck

PS YOU CAN ALWAYS QUIT

working