jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

You ever wake up mad with yourself?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

You ever wake up mad with yourself?

2. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 7 years ago

That depends on who I wake up next to and whether or not we have a marriage certificate.

3. keepitnatural profile image72
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

I have done in the past, but when this starts happening most mornings it is a bad sign. How we start the day, as in our first thoughts etc. have quite a profound effect on our day & overall state of mind.
    Try getting in the habit of thinking positive thoughts before you go to sleep & immediately counteract any negative thinking when you first awake with happy thoughts & positive intent.

4. Jason R. Manning profile image85
    Jason R. Manningposted 7 years ago

This happens to me often enough that it will lead into a bad day if I let it.  Usually it is derived from having a great dream with some sort of influential message or idea where I wished I would have gotten off my duff to write down.  Other times it’s because I spent half the night dreaming of work and I wake up burned out before I start.  There are also times where I didn’t want to stop writing or reading a good book, but I didn’t want to wake up cranky, so I forced myself to sleep, only to have experienced an awful nights sleep regardless.  I think I am getting cranky thinking about how often this happens…lol.

5. Faeriephenomenon profile image59
    Faeriephenomenonposted 7 years ago

Sure.I drank a little too much and wake up the next morning realizing what an ass I made of myself on facebook.
    -Commenting the guy I thought was the hottest guy i've ever seen. Re-reading myself telling him that was a little embaressing. -_-

6. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

Yes Jack I do. Nearly every single morning. Other mornings I'm mad with someone else. Sometimes I'm mad with the breakfast. Its muesli. It should be fat and protein

7. mariteslausin profile image61
    mariteslausinposted 7 years ago

Yes. If I don't have set up plan for the day.

8. lulubell1798 profile image75
    lulubell1798posted 7 years ago

yes ! I always ask myself, " is this really going to matter/effect/ or I remember this in the next 10 years ? " hahahaha, I have gotten more confedent

9. ii3rittles profile image81
    ii3rittlesposted 7 years ago

Thats like asking if someone's ever woken up on the wrong side of the bed. (i.e. they are sooo crabby!) I've done it before. I've woken up mad with myself and I would even go as far as pissed at myself for making dumb choices. We all have to remember though, no ones perfect and God loves us how we are... Even if we have a momment where brains and wit were not present. : )