jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's do you think is more important in order to make a sale: Price or Service?

1. grantcardone profile image61
    grantcardoneposted 6 years ago

What's do you think is more important in order to make a sale: Price or Service?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4279745_f260.jpg

2. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Service.

Anybody can match a price, but it can be tough to match the service.

3. Ferreira15 profile image60
    Ferreira15posted 6 years ago

I think that the most important is the service and the price must have a good price quality relation.

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image91
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

Personally, I prefer a great price.  I think too many stores have these overzealous sales people working there now.  I am an adult.  If I have a question, I will ask a sales person.  Otherwise, people need to stay out of my way and let me shop.  I am looking for bargains and that is my top priority.  If a sales person can direct me to the sales, that is fine.  Too many sales people come off as clingy and desperate now.

5. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Although both are important, I think that service is more important because customers want good service and if the service is good, then they will return again and also tell their friends about it. As far as price-for some, it doesn't matter if the service is good. I should think that a company that offers a great product priced appropriately and has great customer service will do well.

JSMatthew~

6. lisaaudino profile image57
    lisaaudinoposted 6 years ago

Service is by far the most important for me.  Any company can offer a cheap price, but unless you are cautious, you can be easily taken advantage of.  I feel that a company who cares about service, is an indication of their business practices as a whole. It shows they care about the customer and meeting their needs and expectations. If there is a problem, they are typically proactive in coming up with a resolution.  They are not in business for a quick and easy dollar, they are in it for the long haul.  You can go for a cheaper price, but if you get a product that is not quality or have a problem and it takes forever to get a resolution, in the end it really cost you much more. It is like having two very different friends.  One friend you know you can count on and trust without fail, and the other is fun to be around and the life of the party, but you know that is as far as it goes.  I am not saying to disregard price, especially in this economy with so many families struggling.  But, be aware of the great deal.  My mom always told me that if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.  Over the years I have realized, my parents were not giving me advice just because they wanted to lecture me, they were usually right.

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Both are important but to me service is key.  I want to be treated like someone wants my business and is willing treat me well to get it and keep it.

8. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 6 years ago

I believed both, price attract customers service retain customers.

working