jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get my home business accelerated?

1. rajanrayhan profile image47
    rajanrayhanposted 6 years ago

How can I get my home business accelerated?

2. ryancarter profile image60
    ryancarterposted 6 years ago

I'd say dump a large amount of money into PPC advertising and third party link building.  Add another large sum of money into registering related domain names and funneling traffic to your sites. 

Needless to say, anytime you start wanting an online or home business to move faster, large amounts of money are needed.

3. Carolyn2008 profile image79
    Carolyn2008posted 6 years ago

Marketing an online business is a lot like any business. Looking for new business has to be consistent. You must add customers or clients on a regular basis. You need a plan which outlines how you will get new business and where new clients can be found.

You need to be active on different blogs and web sites that have ideas as to where your clients search for your product. Above all, subscribe to http://www.Google.com/adsense to see what parts of your business makes money.

4. EarnMate profile image58
    EarnMateposted 6 years ago

I agree with ryancarter..."anytime you start wanting an online business to move faster, you have to spend lot of money."

I'd emphasize that PPC advertising is not for naive marketer. You need to learn and experiment. While buying web traffic in various forms may NOT guarantee your earning if without well targeting.

You need lots of web traffic to make a significant amount of earning. If you choose to buy web traffic rather than gradually build it up, you absolutely have to pay large amounts of money now and forever.

However, the fact of building own web traffic is - it's a time-taking task. There is no shortcut.