jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best fasted and cheapest way to get a professional word press blog s

1. ThunderKeys profile image67
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

What is the best fasted and cheapest way to get a professional word press blog site up?

I'm not a computer trained person, and would like to have a professional blog site where I can eventually sell a marriage saving e-book from. Any suggestions for a reputable but affordable consultant or company who can get this done? How much does it cost?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4945962_f260.jpg

2. theprintcenter profile image59
    theprintcenterposted 7 years ago

If you are just looking for a basic Word Press site, many web-hosts offer the installation of Word Press for free. And after you have it set-up. You can customize it with themes and make it look like you want.

I know that places like GoDaddy.com offer WordPress installation at no cost. Just the cost of hosting and domain name.

http://help.godaddy.com/article/834

3. Roger Rabbit profile image59
    Roger Rabbitposted 7 years ago

Yea I think Word Press is free other than the web-hosting. They have links on there website to web-hosts it's like six bucks a month or something like that.

4. rajanrayhan profile image46
    rajanrayhanposted 7 years ago

You can try free option, but in free wordpress you can not moneytize your blogs. So, if you want to moneytize your blogs, you should try other sites like hubpages or flixya. To get your site arranged professionally you must work hard, or get someone to work on your behalf.

5. KevinTimothy profile image83
    KevinTimothyposted 7 years ago

ThunderKeys,

Again, you can definately go to Wordpress and get yourself a free blog.  The site is marvelous and you will truly find yourself a professional looking blog.  While the don't charge you a dime, your capabilities will be limited in the sense of monetizing it as Rajanrayhan has stated. 

From a business perspective you may want to have it self-hosted for more freedom and personalization.  I have been using a host of choice where not only do I get to choose a personalized domain for my Wordpress blog, but I am able to monetize it.  You're able to try it out for free, and even if you decide to keep it the cost is very affordable.  If you'd like to know more simply contact me via my Hub profile.

working