jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (13 posts)

Loving Life In The Now!

1. Precious Pearl profile image74
    Precious Pearlposted 6 years ago

Life is full of challenges, trials and tribulations.  What do you do to love your life in the now ... loving life in that moment!  I have found that if I focus on the One Who loves me unconditionally, everlastingly and unfailingly then I can find something to love in the midst of a trial or circumstance.  How do you get through?  When the rains come and the storm seems overwhelming ... have you learned to dance in the rain?

1. DoubleScorpion profile image82
      DoubleScorpionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can't dance, but I like the rain.

And there is nothing in my life that happens, that isn't a result of my own doing in one way or another. Which leaves me with two choices....Sit and cry about it and hope someone feels sorry for me and maybe helps out...or get off my duff and fix the problems myself.

My outlook on my life and how I approach it, determines my happiness. I determine my mood based on how I choose to handle the different situations that I encounter on a daily basis. I can either find the good in each situation, or I can find the bad.

I have found that if I am looking for things that are bad or wrong in my life, then that is exactly what I am going to find. However, If I am only looking for those things that are good, then the good is all I ever see.

Precious Pearlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love your attitude and you are right ... perspective and response are everything!!

2. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What do I do to love my life in the now? I remember that everyone I know that has ever died spent their last days lying in bed looking out on the world. Trying to drink it in.

I try to drink in every moment of my life. I stay as close to nature as I can and try to remember that troubles are more a matter of perception than reality.

1. thooghun profile image83
        thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What a fantastic comment, it really hit a chord with me and echoes what I feel. It reminds me of when I was critically ill and spent 4 years in hospital, I'd spend the day just looking at people walk around in the sun, and try and pierce the blue sky.

It can be easy to forget, but I make of point of slowing life down everyday and enjoying as many STOP moments as I can. Usually in the form of a coffee, outside at my local bar wink

Loving life in the moment can be as complex as or as simple as we choose.  I can only imagine that having a cup of coffee would be a loving life in the now moment for someone who once couldn't have one!  What an awesome statement of taking every moment as a gift.

2. Precious Pearl profile image74

Beautiful!

3. profile image59
      Mohammad Wasimposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello precious,
      Life is very interesting. I mean the single life.
      Always expectation create problem in life. You are looking a partner ,who loves you unconditionally. It is quite impossible.
      Every human being are different from other. Charector will be different and looking also will be different from other. In such a circumstances, it is very hard to fulfil your desire.
      The best way to love yourself and enjoy the life.
      It is my view. If sexual need comes. call boy or call girl is enough for the satisfaction. A limited money need to expend and you have no further problem. A married or partners life together are very expensive, torturing,lake of faith and other unexacting dispute with the boring life.
      In such a circumstances I like to dance in the rain.

Interesting perspective!

4. profile image0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Before you can love life, you must first be alive.

Ok ...

5. pennyofheaven profile image78
      pennyofheavenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are indeed precious!

Thank you pennyofheaven!

working