jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone use google adwords for anything and is it worth it?

1. cmlindblom profile image77
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

Does anyone use google adwords for anything and is it worth it?

looking to set up google adwords but I don't want to unless its worth it. Can I get some success storey ?

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 6 years ago

I wrote this Hub some time back now. You might find it useful and that it answers your question about how useful Google's Adwords Keyword Tool is and how you can utilise it free of charge:

http://mistyhorizon2003.hubpages.com/hu … ses-Profit

3. elgharib2008 profile image58
    elgharib2008posted 6 years ago

We use it to promote a particular product as opposed to just advertising our company. The particular product is the cheapest in the market so we are having quite a lot of success as it grabs the users attention. We've seen both sales and hits increase because of it. The cost isn't too bad either as we've ensured that it is only 'quality clicks' that we get by limiting the keywords.

The only frustration is the continuous emails Google send us to try and increase our daily/monthly spend.

4. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I think it really depends on the product you are selling and whether or not the amount you are paying for the ads will justify it. I know someone in an industry who spends 250K a year just on adsense and others in the same industry who don't spend a penny. I think that if you don't want to bother with all the nonsense of website seo, blogging, content writing, rss feeds, facebook, twitter etc etc .. and you have some cash for advertising then maybe adsense is a good option.

working