My 3 year old son has now become an expert on iPad

1. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

My 3 year old son has now become an expert on iPad

He is using Youtube every day and he likes Thomas the Train videos most of all. He knows how to navigate Youtube very well with an iPad. I saw him click on Google Adsense advertising and tried to stop him because he does it randomly. Is it wrong for me to try and teach a 3 year old about these things. He does not understand and he gets afraid and psychologically affected when someone scolds him about things that is far too complicated for an infant to absorb. Do you think that the paying advertisers will mind if 3 year olds click on their ads? Are they looking for this kind of market?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5512799_f260.jpg

2. Jean Bakula profile image98
    Jean Bakulaposted 6 years ago

My son is a kindergarten teacher, and he says the little ones aren't afraid they will mess things up just by touching one button like adults are. I say let him go for it. At the rate Google AdSense is going, maybe he can help you do better, lol!  I guess you can just steer him back to something else he may like on YouTube that is better for his age. But they learn from what we do. One of my friends is a real computer geek, and his son had his own I-Pad at 3, and knew how to work it. It's the way the world is, so you son has a good start!

working