jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you deal with stress?

1. proudmamma profile image78
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

How do you deal with stress?

In today's world, it's more fast-paced. With the increase in tasks and demands, what is your stress-reliever?

2. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

Anything that I enjoy really... Typically going for a run or playing sports of any kind. I also like going for a hike or just getting away from technology.

No matter what my main stress reliever is to just get away from work and not think about anything related to work, when I can do that, I know my stress level diminishes.

3. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 6 years ago

Getting some type of exercise seemsto help me.  I like to take a walk to clear my head and calm my nerves.  Yoga can be great too.

4. ALMIGHTY CHEEKS profile image76
    ALMIGHTY CHEEKSposted 6 years ago

Any of my number of hobbies whether video games, drawing or listening to music.

5. anemometers profile image59
    anemometersposted 6 years ago

I have been suffering from immense stress recently. One of the things that might help someone is sex. Other things are massage , exercise and things that will make you laugh or enjoy life. Maybe becoming a bit more spiritual can help too.

6. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Any sporty activities that push you mentally and physically seem to really work.  For me I could go rock wall climbing or play some Wii, for example.  Drinking alcohol also works well, but obviously don't let it get out of control.  smile

working