jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are some other writing sites you've had success with?

1. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

What are some other writing sites you've had success with?

I am looking for sites other than Hubpages to write for. Have any of you had monetary success with other sites? and if so, which ones?

2. chrisam01 profile image59
    chrisam01posted 6 years ago

I believe Tumblr has a pretty good reputation and allows the writter to make a little $.

3. icciev profile image58
    iccievposted 6 years ago

I heard of Triond.com, I have signed up but I am not active there. but from what I heard it allow to make money not only by writing but also by sharing media like photos, audio and video.

4. doodlebugs profile image83
    doodlebugsposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is the one that I've got the most revenue from so far. I've had very limited success on Squidoo, Infobarrel, etc.

5. thooghun profile image80
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Infobarrel has potential, and has come a long way since launch. Suite101 would be worth writing for if their privacy policy wasn't so ambiguous. Squidoo is another option however the cutesy layout makes me want to scream (that and their payout tiers are frustrating).

6. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Squidoo is a better place to write if you don't want to be artistically restricted. I don't write http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/whoisbid   there for money they pay out directly to users but for other reasons. I am pretty sure that you could make a little if you get some decent Amazon products on your Hubs on Squidoo.
    The people on Squidoo are also more mature and friendlier than those on Hubpages.