jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What was your dream job as a child?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What was your dream job as a child?

2. profile image0
    loanyiposted 6 years ago

I used to dream about becoming a painter. Lol

3. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Musician. Back when I could really play instruments. When I went into secondary school I lost the ability to play the piano. Still can play the guitar and drums though.

4. Gail Meyers profile image88
    Gail Meyersposted 6 years ago

When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer.  It was not quite (nearly) how I pictured it as a child.

5. DonDWest profile image62
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5713712_f260.jpg

I wanted to be a palaeontologist. Until I discovered there was:
    A) Absolutely no demand for this job.
    B) Requires a PhD.

6. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

I always wanted to be a Green Beret. I had watched John Wayne in the movie Green Berets and they were my heroes.

Then I watched several movies with John Wayne, Dean Martin and Burt Lancaster and wanted to be a Cowboy.

I guess it changed with the movies I was watching. grin

7. Morena88 profile image76
    Morena88posted 6 years ago

I really wanted to be a dentist. Then I wanted to become an actor. Both of those dreams were crushed in University, but I think I'd still pursue working in theatre.

8. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i wanted to be a hit man when i was younger. i was sure i could only shoot bad people and make the world a safer place but then i realized i'd still end up in prison for life so i changed my plan and became a contractor and i now build and renovate homes.

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I wanted to be a mother. Society got to me.

10. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

It was pretty different from what it is now!  I wanted to be a bus driver because I thought buses were cool, and I liked driving around town with my mom.  LOL!

11. shwetha123 profile image71
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

As a child i want to be an Astronaut. I wish i can touch the stars and moon. So i always want to be an Astronaut.

working