jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's your dream job?

1. madmachio profile image61
    madmachioposted 5 years ago

What's your dream job?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

Ideally? Sitting on the porch reading books for the rest of my life. I doubt anybody will ever pay me for that! So I'll just have to settle for writing them!

3. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

My dream job would be to write from home for a living. I absolutely love to write and I couldn't think of a better job to do. I would love to have an office in my house and spend my time there writing and researching. Maybe one day it will come true and I will be able to write the children's book that I always wanted to.

4. MrsLWarner profile image65
    MrsLWarnerposted 5 years ago

I have a few. Mainly a screen writer, or a marine biologist! Or own my own business, or be a stay at home mom!

5. xanzacow profile image71
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Staying home raising my children. I know some can make a career of this and get by, but I am not "qualified" to do this. Thus I must continue to work......

6. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

Hello madmachio,

Being able to inspire and motivate others so they have the courage and the confidence to achieve their dreams. Ideally I would like to earn enough money so I could live without worrying about it. Alternatively if this option was not available I would like to look after and go out riding with horses.

Your 'Team Leader'

7. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Pediatrician.  I wanted to go to medical school so badly - wish I had shown some gumption and just done it.

8. Faceless39 profile image92
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

Passive income...................................................

9. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

My or anyone else's dream job are those tasks that we enjoy doing most and come most naturally to us. A job which employs those kinds of tasks 60% will energize, instead of drain us. smile

working