jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Describe yourself in one word in a job interview (being completely 100% honest).

1. rlaha profile image70
    rlahaposted 6 years ago

Describe yourself in one word in a job interview (being completely 100% honest).

If you ended up in an important job interview and the interviewer asks you to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? You have to be completely honest to the interviewer otherwise you won't even be considered for the position (and you really need this job as you are the best candidate for the position).

2. Seek-n-Find profile image91
    Seek-n-Findposted 6 years ago

I would choose the word, "innovative."  Of course it depends on the type of job and what they are looking for.  "Resilient," "Creative," or "Reliable" are some other good words.

3. ithabise profile image87
    ithabiseposted 6 years ago

Well I can answer this honestly: trustworthy. And only because I've had this happen to me. But the thing is there are master liars out there--the interviewer could never really know who was being completely honest. (Now was I just telling the truth...hmm?)

4. proudmamma profile image78
    proudmammaposted 6 years ago

If I could only use one word it would be ....................resilient.

5. LucysMom profile image69
    LucysMomposted 6 years ago

That's a hard question! For myself, I'd probably say "articulate". Although "perceptive" would be a close second. Hmmm...

6. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

One word...hmm....it would totally depend on the job profile - it would be 'creative', 'perseverant' or 'efficient'

working