What are your experiences with MLM companies?

1. Allisha Gallant profile image59
    Allisha Gallantposted 6 years ago

What are your experiences with MLM companies?

If you were told you were GUARANTEED to "fire your boss" and work from home- would you follow the advice given to succeed?

2. Jessi10 profile image78
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

I personally do not believe in MLM businesses. With any MLM business, you either have to Invest a fair or large amount of money in order to start. In turn, it gives you more pressure to make the business work.
    Before you invest time or money working in an MLM, make sure that you know all of the details that you need to know in order to be "successful". In many businesses, you have to work for a certain amount of time, and then you have to buy large amounts of Product in order to "advance". Even then, this doesnt guarantee that you will make the money that other people are making,
    Please feel free to check out my blog: My melaleuca, the address is located on my "about me" page to see why I do not believe in MLM businesses!
    Hope this helps!

3. athena2011 profile image58
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Been there, been told that. Found the products usually way over priced and you have to hound down people to get them to join. I stay away from MLMs now.

working