jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is Triond any good?

1. KarenCreftor profile image89
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

Is Triond any good?

I LOVE HP but I don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket. I'm looking for ways to make money writing online so I can continue to do what I love. I've signed up for InfoBarrel after reading good thing about it but have read mixed reviews of Triond.

What's your experience of Triond? would you say it's worth the time or am I better off sticking with just HP and IB?

2. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I've never tried it, but I will watching to see what others say.

3. ukbusiness profile image38
    ukbusinessposted 6 years ago

I have a little bit of experience with Triond, but I found it works quite well, usually as a secondary layer to my Hubpages.

For example you may create a niche set of articles on hubpages, then you can use Triond to expand the articles and drive traffic to your hubpages. If you are trying to get good SERPs with a Triond article then you are better off using Hubpages.

4. Jila777 profile image73
    Jila777posted 6 years ago

I have some content on Triond. You can add your pictures, videos, and audio as well as articles.  I think Triond is a nice addition.

Triond pays you two ways. They pay you 50 percent of the revenue your content generates. Also, after you've written a few articles, they allow you to add your own AdSense ID. It will be displayed on your content 50 percent of the time. Any clicks on those will be on your AdSense account and Google pays you directly for those clicks. I find I make more by this 2nd way, but I always earn something from both ways. It's not like it is with HubPages. With them you have to choose either their HubPages program or AdSense. With Triond, you get paid for both ways. 

Triond's payout threshold is only 50 cents for U.S. writers, so it is very easy to make payout every month. Also, the money you earn from clicks on ads when your AdSense ID is showing helps you reach AdSense payout quicker.

Some people are always trashing Triond. Sometimes I get some pretty good AdSense clicks on my Triond articles that are more than what I get on HubPages. Go figure.

Also, I was thinking the other day. I have earned more from Triond than some other places like Squidoo. I've had articles on Squidoo for years and I've received nothing from them. I was browsing around there the other day and saw that I have 47 cents in my Squidoo account. LOL!!! Payout is $1. So, maybe I'll get a dollar payout from Squidoo in about another 3 years!! LOL!

The bottom line is it's all relative. I like Triond, but I would say give them a try and see for yourself.

5. GusTheRedneck profile image74
    GusTheRedneckposted 6 years ago

Yes ! Triond does what they agree with you to do.

6. KarenCreftor profile image89
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

Thanks for your thoughtful answers!

ukbusiness: some interesting points about SERP's thanks

Jila777: You've helped answer another question thanks!! I couldn't figure out why my Adsense wasn't moving when I've had over 600 views altogether...I didn't realise it was one or the other revenue tongue
    Also some interesting insights thanks! I tried Squidoo as well and got squat views tbh. I've just written my first InfoBarrel article and just waiting for that to be accepted, but heard good thing about them.

Might just have to give triond a try smile
    ~Kaz x

7. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

It's good and you will meet a lot of friendly people online, however they do not pay as much as HP. I advice you to join. You have nothing to lose.

I joined over a year ago.
    See below a Hub I wrote comparing Hubpages with Triond http://hubpages.com/t/1ae9cb