jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I increase Google PageRank of my web site?

1. dumindu89 profile image72
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

How do I increase Google PageRank of my web site?

2. smcopywrite profile image26
    smcopywriteposted 6 years ago

this is the recipe for increasing your page rank;
    you need to invest in great keywords and phrases along with search engine optimization. throw in links internally with your pages and do follow links coming in and out of your website. the best links are from other websites and blogs with a higher page rank than yours.
    add a touch of a great landing page and web design and you have a recipe for success.

above all quality content that is both informative and useful. if you can do all of these things continually you will certainly increase the page rank of your website.

this does seem like a lot of work. however, the payoff is extraordinary and well worth the effort.

3. Rob Bell profile image75
    Rob Bellposted 6 years ago

1. Create useful pages that other webmasters will link to from their high PR pages.

2. When you create outgoing links on your pages make sure they are to pages with good PR.

4. profile image53
    venedictposted 4 years ago

You can increase pagerank by article or blog submission,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.I suggest you to use the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from http://www.xnynz.com/seo-tool/ as they provide keyword and suggested topics, submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which will eventually improve your website traffic.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.