jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which store do you most use to purchase products online?

1. efroide profile image61
    efroideposted 6 years ago

Which store do you most use to purchase products online?

Say the store name and why.

2. wetnosedogs profile image61
    wetnosedogsposted 6 years ago

HP for printer ink. Amazon is helpful with so many items galore. I buy their books, too, but I also like BooksaMillion.

3. brielise profile image60
    brieliseposted 6 years ago

I almost always use Amazon, occasionally ebay if I want something a little more difficult to find. I find bidding to be exhausting. I use Amazon because of the convenience.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Amazon.com. I'm addicted to them for books and collectables. I collect shotglasses... You never know what you can find on there for cheap. Then I enjoy going to o.co for clothes, home supplies, and other pieces. It seems to be a nice website.

5. Ramsa1 profile image62
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

I do most of my online shopping at amazon. I usually buy books and the prices at amazon are really great. Very good quality used books can also be found at amazon at even better prices.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I go to Amazon for just about everything.  I usually compare prices first and Amazon seems to always have the best deal and I love the ease of returning things to them.  For scrapbooking supplies I usually go to bluemoonscrapbooking.com - they have great prices and service.  They usually call me to thank me for my online orders.  Nice touch.

7. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I use Amazon prime (got a year free because I'm a student) It saves me money on items and free shipping - woohoo! I plan to continue the prime membership because I feel it is definitely worth it.  You can find just about anything on Amazon - usually much less expensive than in a store. 

I also use eBay a lot too though for bulk or wholesale items - I did a lot when I was in business making crafts and whatnot.

8. ezweb profile image60
    ezwebposted 6 years ago

I don't make regular online purchases, but for one time used amazon