jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Which, and for what reasons is the better affiliate marketing tool; Squidoo or H

1. rchelicopter3 profile image75
    rchelicopter3posted 5 years ago

Which, and for what reasons is the better affiliate marketing tool; Squidoo or Hubpages?

2. nigflte profile image40
    nigflteposted 5 years ago

I think both squidoo and hubpages are excellent tools.

I think the main thing is to get exposure to your affiliate program and an excellent way to achieve that is via the search engines.

Both sites gives you that opportunity.

3. LucidDreams profile image72
    LucidDreamsposted 5 years ago

I have not built a lens with Squidoo, with that being said, I have noticed very many squidoo lenses with high traffic volumes. I still do not believe that it can match Hubpages for profitability. One thing you can do with Squidoo is advertise some affiliate links. This is pretty tough here at Hubpages. I like Hubpages because if you write well, you have the opportunity to rank high and get traffic.

Ezine articles is really good for writing articles and leaving a link in your author box for affiliate sales. You can get some real decent traffic from this site. I would do this and use Triond for affiliate marketing. I would join Hubpages to learn and to rank high if you write great content articles and continue to do it. You can make money with hubpages ads or adsense.

4. rchelicopter3 profile image75
    rchelicopter3posted 5 years ago

I use both, i have found with Squidoo that Amazon and Ebay affiliate sales are the biggest earners. Adsense doesn't really make a lot unless your site stays (on average) in the top 2000 sites on Squidoo- not an impossible feat by any means, in which case that lens will make roughly $30. If not in this popularity bracket, it will make cents, if at all (not including affiliate sales of course). Hubpages payes well through the adsense program. I would therefore suggest focusing your sales based pages to Squidoo, and your high traffic informative pages to Hubpages to maximise revenue. It seems that it is easier to get a hub to the top of google than it is a lens.

working