jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think China will be next dominate country around the world?

1. Reves-diary profile image76
    Reves-diaryposted 5 years ago

Do you think China will be next dominate country around the world?

From last 2 years on what I have seen, all super power countries had to loss a great deal. One the other side, emerging power like China and India were being much stable than others. So what you think??

2. I.B. profile image72
    I.B.posted 5 years ago

Yes. China is the next hegemony and I predict it will take the reigns in 5-10 years.

3. old albion profile image71
    old albionposted 5 years ago

Without doubt. I heard on the radio recently here in the UK, that China is building 20 Aircraft carriers. They are expanding the size of the army as well. They are building Port facilities in West Africa where they have large mining operations. China it seems to me will take financial and military control in the future.

4. algarveview profile image90
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

Certainly. It is happening already, it's possible, even, to see that they are not keeping to themselves anymore, they coming out of their country and mainly investing in other countries in key areas, such as energy and others. I think soon they will be everywhere and having a say on everything.

5. ustad profile image59
    ustadposted 5 years ago

china wont be number one power in the world, they are doing business and business, their climate is so much polluted that you can imagine, the average wage of factory workers even in bigger companies is $125 p.m in average. they are exploiting human labour as well as natural resources and burning more and more fuels in industires to give us low priced goods and dense dark black clouds of carbondioxide and other dangerous addition to our air. strikes and suicides of factory low-paid workers are increasing.. In Shanghai sometimes you can't see the street from the 5th floor window due to intense air pollutions.

the world is paying big costs of china's economic growth. chinese are where americans were 100 years ago..

6. taazakhabar profile image60
    taazakhabarposted 5 years ago

No if or buts... China already is. Yen is stronger than the dollar. Chinese products are cheaper and are selling like hot cakes in markets far and wide. Even in terms of education Chinese universities are attracting students from all parts of the world. In short China is on fire...