jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What kind of promotion or advertisement would get you to come to a store or busi

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image50
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

What kind of promotion or advertisement would get you to come to a store or business?

What would attract you or entice you to come inside a store or business that you have never seen or heard about before? Would pony rides? free chocolate? Face painting? Free hot dogs? Low prices?

2. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 5 years ago

I love a bargain!  The buy one get one free and 50% off sales entice me to shop.

3. Sandy Frost profile image60
    Sandy Frostposted 5 years ago

Such promotions which're offering some great discounts, flat-offs on merchandises and clothes or some product launch I've been waiting for. For example, when IVth installment of GTA series was going to release, it took my four visits to store that sells PC and console games as I was too much keen about the installment after watching it's promotional trailers and ad-campaigns.

4. Tinsky profile image93
    Tinskyposted 5 years ago

I don't go to sales for the sake of a sale or something free.  I go because I believe I need something that the store has to offer. If the product is discounted or there is something else as extra, then that's usually a bonus.  However, I'm attracted to a store with a creative layout, something that's easy to navigate and easy to find the product you desire.  I'm attracted to a store with a1 customer service, so not just a nice hello or goodbye but where staff appear to genuinely care and give good advice about the products they are selling and don't stand around talking while you need help.  If I get bad or non existent service, especially if I had a question to ask then I'm unlikely to go back again unless there isn't an option. So, I guess an advertisement that called to my needs and suggested a friendly and easy service would appeal.  There is one thing that you could provide if you are a supermarket that makes shopping with a young child enjoyable.... is a child's shopping trolley (one their size that they could push!).  I changed my grocer because of this wonderful and simple attraction.