jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How is Squidoo?

1. pinappu profile image80
    pinappuposted 5 years ago

How is Squidoo?

We all know that Squidoo is another great platform for sharing content to make some money. I know many hubbers are active in Squidoo too. I just want to know from them how is Squidoo? How much its current earning possibilities? What do you think about this platform.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6740018_f260.jpg

2. craftybird profile image89
    craftybirdposted 5 years ago

I've never had any luck with Squidoo. I also find it super messy and not as professional looking as Hubpages. I've heard a lot of people having success with it, especially since they offer more affiliate programs, but not me.

3. Emmanuel Kariuki profile image90
    Emmanuel Kariukiposted 5 years ago

I have five lenses at Squidoo, not much to earn anything yet. If hubpages takes me ten minutes to upload text and pictures, it takes me twice as long on squidoo. Plus they have an engine that can tell you that your work has been copied somewhere when you know very well it is your original material. That engine insisted that one of my files was copied elsewhere and I promptly posted it on hubpages with no fuss. Squidoo is a good place to struggle with wordy capsules so that you know what you have on Hubpages is top of the range. Besides, you get to put links to your hubpages for additional traffic.

4. manlalakbay88 profile image60
    manlalakbay88posted 5 years ago

I have squidoo account and so far I do great there. I will try my luck here in Hubpages. smile

5. Hypersapien profile image36
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

I'm on Squidoo, but I've really only cracked the code to earning there recently, so I haven't made much so far.  Still, in my opinion, the site has enormous potential.

6. profile image0
    anylposted 5 years ago

Squidoos structure is not professional as hubpages but I am also unlucky on hubpages there are less thatn $10 on more than 80 articles in a year.

7. Isabellas profile image74
    Isabellasposted 5 years ago

To be honest the earnings I have from Squidoo is ten times higher then what I get here. Not only that when you do any type of marketing for products directly you can earn even more money so the potential is definitely higher on Squidoo. In fact if you take in my additional earnings from the affiliate earnings then Squidoo is easily well over the top.

working