jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Who are the least productive members of the global society?

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

Who are the least productive members of the global society?

Who do you think the least productive among us are???

If you say the homeless, or the felon, or the drug dealer, then I disagree - nobody is less productive or more violent to the global order of human kind than is the international banker that funds and then profits from both sides of EVERY war.

In any case, I'd like to hear YOUR answer as to who the least productive persons in our society are.  My point of view, obviously, is that the most wealthy persons on Earth are the single most destructive, and least productive, and least worthy of life.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6787048_f260.jpg

2. Mr Tindle profile image80
    Mr Tindleposted 5 years ago

I don't quite view this issue as you do, though I believe we may have some common ground.

The least productive in my view and also the most destructive are mostly all politicians, government bureaucrats, and other appointed central planners (like the Federal Reserve Board and other Central Bankers). There are many very wealthy people who are very productive including those at the ultra wealthy level. Bankers and banking alone are not the problem. The issue is that we do not have a free enterprise banking system, we have a centrally planned banking system with central bankers like the Federal Reserve manipulating money and credit creation. This fact along with the cronyism that has developed between the Central Banks and Government and certain favored financial institutions and corporations is not only unproductive, but downright destructive.

3. tmbridgeland profile image82
    tmbridgelandposted 5 years ago

I am not really concerned about people with low productivity. It is the huge class that is outright destructive that bothers me. Some are stupid people, and they also don't bother me much. It is the intelligent, educated who work towards destruction who trouble me. Every government worker who is in a job that doesn't need to be be done is purely destructive to the full amount of his pay and benefits. And of course, the actual 'work' he does is also destructive.

In the world today, government is the main destructive force.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, bankers, I feel, offer a huge negative in value to the world.

2. Brandon E Newman profile image72
      Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Stick it to the man!

4. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 5 years ago

Hmm. For me it'd be a hard choice between deadbeat landlords and the dead. This is probably prejudicial, however, as in all fairness many among the dead do give back to the environment.

5. texshelters profile image81
    texsheltersposted 5 years ago

My cat.

Seriously, it depends on the definition of "least productive." I don't like to value life on a capitalist scale, or an Adam Smith work scale, or W=FD, or in any way that devalues life. But massive polluters, murderers and thieves have got to go. That include the fed board members and most of the people in Congress as well as CEO of Forbes 500 such as the Kochs and the Waltons and the Mexican Telecom giant and Berlusconi, etc.

PTxS

6. Angela Blair profile image81
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

From what I've read lately apparently persons over 65-years-old are the least productive on the face of the earth. I've never considered myself as non-productive but seems the American government -- and some younger citizens agree seniors are a drain on everyone. The comment I read and I quote:  "Let the old S.O.B.'s go ahead and die so the rest of us can keep making a living without having to support them." Well...it's food for thought, anyway!

1. bethperry profile image92
      bethperryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Angela, if they do then they are fools. We can learn a lot from our elders and if teaching by experience isn't productive then I don't know what is.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well only a fool like Henry Kissinger would actually think that, as he said the elderly were "useless eaters."  Why does Kissenger still eat, I wonder?

3. Brandon E Newman profile image72
      Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Seniors are my livelihood- I work full-time at a retirement facility. I feed them well.

7. Brandon E Newman profile image72
    Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years ago

Its me. I am the least productive member of society. I am convinced.

8. hi friend profile image61
    hi friendposted 5 years ago

We human beings are not perfect in all respect .  We have our own ability as well as drawbacks..  But what we could done for the society and to ourselves must be done with diligence.  The success must be ours.

9. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

Wesman, I agree with your assessment. Destruction is negative productivity. At least zero is not harmful. Negatives of the Bankers, Military-Industrialists, Pharmas, Chemical Giants, etc, cut pretty deep.

But the Lord will handle them soon enough. My own ego wants to see them punished, but I have to learn to turn the other cheek and to love them (not their actions or their insanity).

Keep spreading the word. Wake people up and help them prepare for the coming kingdom.

The only purpose for this civilization is close to being fulfilled. God wants His children back and He is not Homo sapiens.

working