jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone ever worked with Site Sell?

1. BSloan profile image76
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

Has anyone ever worked with Site Sell?

Would like to know if anyone has ever worked with Site Sell?  They help you set up and build your own website.  Has anyone ever used them and been profitable?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 5 years ago

Never heard of it, but when I see something like this, and want more information, I hit the Internet for reviews that are not written by the company.

If they want money, offer a trial offer and you have to provide credit card, pay pal account etc, then leave it alone.  There are too many ways to build a website for free and get hosting at 3 bucks a month.

3. Stephen Crowley profile image59
    Stephen Crowleyposted 5 years ago

back when not many accessible options existed for creating sites easily and marketing them was just too difficult, this one looked interesting. Now setting up a site and marketing the site is achieveable without these ready-to-go packages. I never managed to find out about successes from using site sell, just opinionated blogs.

not needed today. A wordpress blog can be up on your domain in minutes, SEO tools are aplenty, and marketing is easier with social media. Pretty sure a facebook page can be better at connecting with customers than their sites. And that is free.

1. BSloan profile image76
      BSloanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I currently have Site Sell and it pays for itself through Adsense, but that's it.  I'm considering cancelling it for the reasons you stated but I've worked on it for so long, I had
      a few doubts.  Thanks for your response.