jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is there something you regret not doing in the past that you have decided to do

1. BkCreative profile image72
    BkCreativeposted 5 years ago

Is there something you regret not doing in the past that you have decided to do now?

I regret not living abroad after high school and college but in my 50's I decided to live and work in Seoul, S. Korea. I had some of the best times of my life!

2. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

I regret not knowing what to do. I never seem to know. There are only guesses, assumptions, etc. Basically, I regret not knowing myself better.

3. Joshuad profile image74
    Joshuadposted 5 years ago

It works with maturity and experience. You learn what to do due time. If I did what am doing right now 2 years back, there must have been alot of mistakes and regrets along the line. It's like to marry at 14. Got no regrets!

4. damajoyi profile image61
    damajoyiposted 5 years ago

Following my own judgement, and not depending on others.  I have learned that i have pretty good intuition.

5. jpridgen profile image71
    jpridgenposted 5 years ago

I regret not starting a business or getting to know the internet sooner.  I still think it is a good idea so I am trying to start a business via the internet now.  Maybe it will work this time.

6. anjalichugh profile image76
    anjalichughposted 5 years ago

I regret not being 'in tune' with my higher self much sooner. If I had known my 'true self', sooner than I actually did,  I wouldn't have wasted major part of my life groping in the dark.

7. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

I wish I would have distanced myself from people who were negative and not supportive. I wished I would have tried harder in high school with keeping up grades and trying to figure out a better career.  I wished I would have taken my spirtual walk more seriously.  I did eventually do these things, and now do these things, but wished I would have done them sooner.

working