jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you use your autoresponder for?

1. KevinTimothy profile image82
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

What do you use your autoresponder for?

2. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

I have over a dozen blogs and on several of them I try to build a list so that I can market to them at a later date or keep them coming back to my blogs with notifications of updated or new content.  New users try to start selling right away in their auto responses but this is the wrong way to do it.  You need to build trust and a relationship and once your list hits around 5000 members then it is okay to start the upsell.  Typically, on a newer blog the auto response is just a thank you and a welcome to my "community," and an invite to read some of my archived posts.

3. ramkimeena profile image62
    ramkimeenaposted 5 years ago

I have an auto-responder in my  mobile phone. I am a teacher  and running a coaching  centre. Students send the answers for  mathematics,  physics and chemistry multiple choice  questions through mobile  phone. My auto responder values their answers and sends their marks,  percentage of marks  and correct answers in three  seconds  through a return sms. It is very popular among the student community. Imagine there are 100 questions and 100 students are taking  the examination.  I need to correct the answers for  10000 questions  manually. This takes lot of time and mistake  can  occur. But  my  mobile phone  corrects it in  a  matter of seconds.

4. Lipnancy profile image91
    Lipnancyposted 5 years ago

I use my autoresponder for several things. When I am starting a new affiliate, I will chat with and send people to a landing page requesting more information and then my autoresponder will send a series of informative letters about it. I use my autoresponder to blast my new hubs too (mostly family and friends). I also have a couple sites where I use my autoresponder to send information about the product.

working