jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why is it that students post their homework here in hopes that we will solve it

1. lydocia profile image81
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

Why is it that students post their homework here in hopes that we will solve it for them?!

Surely I am not the only one who noticed many homework questions pop up. I am new to HubPages, so I was wondering if that is "normal" and allowed around here?

2. homesteadbound profile image88
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

Because they find some people gullible enough to fall for it!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

It's the same person asking all these cooking questions. People should stop answering him. He is obviously too lazy to look it up himself and probably also buys essays.

4. lydocia profile image81
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

Does HubPages work with a reporting system?

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

We can FLAG homework questions in the box under the question itself - the gray flag box, next to the green follow box.

I think that joining HubPages only to get free homework answers and free term papers is bogus! In fact some people join, get answers and then SELL the answers.

If a Hubber with a history of writing several Hubs already then asks for some academic help, we might offer some suggestions or links to Hubs already written on that topic, but doing someone's homework for him/her and then having our answers posted for CASH on other sites? Incredibly wrong.

6. n.pady profile image55
    n.padyposted 6 years ago

people like an easy way out most of the time.....in a frantic act to complete their homework in the last minute, one puts it up here.

working