jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone actually love their job? And if so, what is it and why?

1. RunningDeer profile image82
    RunningDeerposted 5 years ago

Does anyone actually love their job?  And if so, what is it and why?

2. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes I do.  I am a freelance web/graphic designer and writer.  I love it because I get to use my creativity to help others grow their businesses.  I also get to do a variety of projects so I don't often get bored.  I work at different times and can manage my home/business life more effectively being in control of my own schedule.  It can be stressful at times, particularly because it seems cyclical - I either have too much going on or a whole lot of nothing lol - so dealing with lean times can be a downside, but overall I do really love what I do.

3. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 5 years ago

Hi RunningDeer I really love what I do. I am not able to work as much as I would like because of some health issues but I know that every one of my patients appreciates the time I am able to spend with her. Besides helping dogs with health issues, I also do behavioral consultations and train dogs when I can (usually those with aggression issues).
    All of us can get frustrated at times, but I think it is important to find that job that makes you happy. whatever it may be.

4. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I am a water resources engineer and I love my job.  I enjoy doing computer modeling, applying mathematics to the real world, and solving problems.  I get a kick out of the technical/scientific aspects of my job.  I never get bored - my nine hour day seems to pass in mere minutes.

working