Due Diligence is simply a term meaning "doing everything you possibly can" in the situation. How you would accomplish your due diligence is different depending on each situation.
If; for example, you were hiring a new person for a position in the company - your due diligence would include such things as:
1. Checking resume for experience AND spelling, grammar, sentence construction, organization of resume, information contained; and general appearance.
2. Have a face-to-face interview with person asking relevant questions about job knowledge and ability to perform duties efficiently. Have a few tests for this person to complete - oral, written and/or computer.
3. Ask questions determined to bring out her personality. Is (s)he suitable?
4. Phone ALL references. Phone past employers. Ask them if they would rehire this employee - why or why not?
5. Check contents of resume for accurateness. Did this person really get the accolades they claim they did? Most people "inflate" their resume somewhat; but, some are nowhere the truth as others remember it.
Due Diligence is all about finding the truth proved by facts m figures and law. The balance sheet of every company is half truth, we make full due diligence to find out full truth. I wrote a hub on doing the due diligence.
http://ziaahmedkhan.hubpages.com/hub/Di … ing-Assets
by youcanwin5 years ago
What is due diligence?
by AtomSpace6 years ago
Is there some way that one can find out how much or approximately how much a particular hub, written by someone else, is making?
by H C Palting11 months ago
Do you think a basic income should be given to those who lose their jobs due to technology?Why or why not?
by Rastamermaid6 years ago
I'm tired of being lied on, I have proof and emails to shut the lies down,should I?I want to write an expose on an ex-friend,and use actual emails and blogs as evidence for verification. Should I?
by marcofratelli7 years ago
Have you had to evacuate your home quickly due to an emergency situation?...in case of fire, flooding or other emergency situation? Did you have an Emergency Plan in case you need to evacuate your house quickly?
by Kevin Peter4 years ago
Are the problems that a person face in this life due to his deeds in his earlier births?Is it believable?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.