jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get an email address with my business name at the end?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

How do I get an email address with my business name at the end?

My yahoo and gmail accounts are full and I need a new email. Instead of using a gmail type account where can I find one where it can have my business name at the end.
    Example  thiswork@mybusinessnamehere.com

2. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

You need to have a website with that name then and the hosting company usually sets up email with that address.

For example, if you use godaddy.com to register your busines name domain "businessname.com" with they provide email addresses with your business name at the end.

1. windygreen profile image60
      windygreenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I had a website hosted thru Ipage .... (LOVED THAT SERVICE!!).... my email adress was me@ website name.com .... and I could have added more if I had employees.

3. windygreen profile image60
    windygreenposted 5 years ago

found this article .... maybe it will help ... hope so...

http://www.ehow.com/how_4442542_create- … dress.html

4. mintinfo profile image75
    mintinfoposted 5 years ago

If you have a domain name and a separate web host you can do it through both. But the best way is to simply log into your hosting account and go to the email account section. There you will be able to create a personalized email with your domain name as the base. peeples@yourdomain.com

5. Paul Maplesden profile image77
    Paul Maplesdenposted 5 years ago

The other answers here are spot on. I will just add to that as well, that if you have a bit of technical know-how, you can also manage your business email address through Google Apps.

That means you will get the standard, familiar Gmail interface for your new email address. Plus, you'll also be able to use it with an email program like Outlook. I have a couple of business email addresses that I manage this way and it works well.

6. debris profile image87
    debrisposted 5 years ago

A lot of people are saying that you have to have your own webhosting, but most domain services will allow you to have email attached to your domain without having the higher cost of monthly hosting fees.

Domains typically cost about $10/year, and many domain providers will let you add email forwarding for free, or for a smaller fee than hosting would cost you. No need for monthly hosting fees if you don't need a website.

NameCheap.com includes free email forwarding with your domain purchase. I tried to provide a link to it, but Hubpages blocks NameCheap links. If you Google "NameCheap Email Forwarding" you should find the article which contains a video as well. :-)

working