jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is honesty an important quality to have?

1. Claudia Marie profile image76
    Claudia Marieposted 4 years ago

Is honesty an important quality to have?

Honesty is a core value. It is important to be honest, it is a quality that shows who you really are at heart. Most people respect this quality in others.

2. Stina Caxe profile image85
    Stina Caxeposted 4 years ago

I definitely think so.  Lies always catch up with us eventually.

Claudia Marieposted 4 years agoin reply to this

So true! Thank you for your comment.

3. Pmresource profile image80
    Pmresourceposted 4 years ago

Yes. We'll even discuss the reasons why.

Product liability laws impose penalties on misrepresentation which is a form of dishonesty. Although marketing professionals are typically associated with misrepresentation or fluff, quality assurance professionals should take good care to communicate really well what products can and cannot do or what a company's offered services can and cannot cover.

Clear and open communications between quality assurance and marketing professionals ensure that product or service attributes and benefits are honestly communicated to consumers.

Honesty ensures that businesses comply with Product/Service Liability Laws.

At the end of the day, honesty builds trust while trust ensures sustainable revenues for every business. Most buyers stay away from the products and services of companies that are not trustworthy.

Great comment, from a business stand point,  thank you for you comment.

4. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 4 years ago

Honesty is a very important trait to have as an individual.  Much of my writing is based on integrity principles which involves the characteristic of honesty.  It defines who we are as an individual and can also define who we are if we have a business.

Well stated, I concur. Thanks for you comment.

working