jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do I go about getting a logo for my business?

1. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

How do I go about getting a logo for my business?

My business has grown to the point of needing to make signs and car magnets for employees. I need a logo but have no idea where to start. How do I get or make a logo. If it helps the name of the company is Peeples Property Inspections. I basically just need a logo to go in the corner of the things we are ordering.

2. Jeff Gamble profile image74
    Jeff Gambleposted 4 years ago

I've had a bunch of different business ventures and a bunch of different logos. sometimes less is more. If you need a quick starter logo, you can go simple, and use a big "P" with your name on it or in it. Experiment with a few different and simple designs, there's nothing wrong with making adjustments down the road. You can use programs like Word or Corel Draw to create your branding masterpiece. If you follow some of my 'off Hub' links you can see a few of my home brew logo designs. Check http://puretrains.com/g4/ for one I just did last week.

peeplesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Will Check it out.

3. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 4 years ago

Browse thru Vista print, they have signs as well as business cards. If nothing else it'll give you some great ideas. When I started my first business, I paid someone to design a logo, business cards, letterhead, it was expense. Three businesses later, I go to Vista print, did everything myself, in about an hour and kept the cost of 2 boxes of cards and 2 magnetic signs under $80. I use the business cards, scanned in the corner of copy paper for letterhead or fax sheets.

peeplesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tips. Great idea for the letterhead.

4. Lisa A Kessler profile image58
    Lisa A Kesslerposted 4 years ago

There are many freelancing site, where you can discuss with freelances about logo. Me or other hubbers can just give you an ideas, that might help you but for a professional business website's logo you must look for some professional graphic designers.
    Here is a link, they are professional in web designing and affordable. I'm not going to recommend you Firmsol, its a idea
    http://www.firmsolonline.com/web-design.php

5. Abby Campbell profile image94
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Logos done by professional companies can be quite expensive. When I was first looking to do this, very basic ones cost anywhere from $100 to $300. That's when I decided to do my own logos. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements to do mine after looking at many examples and getting ideas. wink

working