What are the most important skills one should have before applying for any job?
Normally we see that the degree we got does not contribute to our jobs other than working as a door step. So what are those skills or knowledge we should have before applying for any type of jobs. Please give honest answers as I truly need this information.
1) I believe a clear & well presented resume with good references. 2) Background knowledge of the company you are applying for. 3) #Confidence & a willing attitude to learn & grow! Note: I`m not an expert in this field however taken from my personal job hunting experiences.
The most important skills one needs to possess for any job are,
1. Communication skills - both written and verbal are very important. When communication goes wrong or lacks everything goes wrong.
2. Interpersonal skills - as you will be dealing or working with other people in any job
3. Team player - This is a skill everyone needs to possess when working with a team in order to work towards and achieve goals and deadlines
4. Planning and organising skills
5. Active listening skills - this is very important. If you do not listen correctly, everything will go wrong.
6. Computer skills - basic knowledge at least in word processing, spreadsheets, storing and retrieving information.
7. Analytical and Logical skills - helps you to analyse issues and deal with them
8. Problem solving skills - one cannot always be dependent on others to solve problems be it related to anything
9. Respect and value for others - We need to learn to value and respect others in all aspects, the way we wish to be treated (valued and respected) by others.
by Sunday Juma8 months ago
Is there an minimum number of articles I need before applying for the HubPages Earnings Program?Can I just apply for the Ad program and Amazon program with just 1 article or is there an ideal number of article? Any and...
by WheelerWife3 years ago
Is it a good idea to wait until hub score goes up before applying for Google Ad Sense?I have published a few hubs and edited several over past few days and hub score dropped dramatically. Will your score affect...
by tmouse15 years ago
Hi everyone,I'm a relatively new Hubber - I've published 4 so far. I plan on having 10-12 good hubs up and running before I apply.My question is what, if any, methods of driving traffic to my hubs would be...
by Virginia Matteo19 months ago
Hi, I am new to HubPages (been here just three days) and I wonder when I could apply for an AdSense account. The official sources on HubPages advise to have at least 10 Hubs posted and wait a month - but is it really...
by RoaaKh2 years ago
How long should I wait before applying for an Adsense account?I'm new in Hubpages and I'm working on my first hub. however, I can't start earning money without creating an adsense account and I was told that residents...
by hariomjangid7 years ago
how can i know my blog will approve for adsense or not before applying????anyone can tell me plz
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.