jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In your opinion what is the least stressful job one can find?

1. lucas84 profile image78
    lucas84posted 4 years ago

In your opinion what is the least stressful job one can find?

2. CraftytotheCore profile image82
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

Having had a professional job and many side jobs, I can honestly say I have never had a stress free job. 

Now that I work from home, despite creating my own work schedule, it's stressful knowing I am in charge of my own success. 

For me anyway, I think the least stressful job would be working with animals.  I find that working with my own animals relaxes me even though at times it's a lot of work.

3. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

A job you truly love may have some stress but nothing compared to one that you do only because you have to.
    Of course there will be stressful parts that in any job, and parts you don't like but still have to do.

4. Billie Kelpin profile image88
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

The least stressful job one can find is the job one can do well.  Always my stress has come from my accurate assessment that I wasn't doing that job well.  I just wrote on another answer on hubpages (a clarification just in case people think I'm losing my mind to redundancy) that my new counselor explained that the set of tools that I brought to each of the jobs I left, was not the set of tools the job required.  "You have to find that job that matches the set of tools in your toolbox." I think success creates less stress, "success" being the inner knowledge that you're doing something well.

5. lucas84 profile image78
    lucas84posted 4 years ago

thank you all for answering to my question, unfortunately I think it's not only matter of doing something we like to do, the environment were we do it can make the difference. Like for example I do research, something I love but my boss can make me hate every minute of it..I think being a writer could be a pretty cool job

6. Steve Burgess profile image61
    Steve Burgessposted 4 years ago

Working for someone else is always going to be stressful. Now it depends on you whether you are enjoying it or not. If you are doing the job by compulsion, it will give you stress. That's why, enjoy whatever you are doing.

working