jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you blame your job for your stress?

1. urs_dipak profile image57
    urs_dipakposted 7 years ago

2. telltale profile image76
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

If it is not fully to be blame it is partly to be blame, especially datelines are not met, or that datelines are absolutely impossible to reach, as set by people who do not know what the job entails to complete.

3. pls2010 profile image53
    pls2010posted 7 years ago

Yaa on  many occasion yes i feel so..............

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Not at all, my job helps relieve stress more than anything...but then again, since I created my job, if it were stressful to me then the only sensible option would be to change the parts that were stressful.

5. 6hotfingers3 profile image58
    6hotfingers3posted 7 years ago

I think the job contributes to stress. The person has options to allow stress in their life or not. And then decide what needs to be done to control the amount of stress that consumes their time and energy.

6. personaltraining profile image51
    personaltrainingposted 7 years ago

not my current job, but previous jobs were very stressful due to bad management, poor conditions, boring work and so on.

7. wetfeet profile image53
    wetfeetposted 7 years ago

I will say you shouldn't blame your job for your stress b/c it is what you allowed that will happen to you.

If I failed to do what I suppose to do at the right time definitely the repercussion will come in form of stress. We should know when we experience stress on the job and what lead to it. Try to avoid those things that make always have stress on the job.

working