jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I can see ads beside by hubs. Should I create my Adsense account or wait until I

1. ArindamB profile image76
    ArindamBposted 4 years ago

I can see ads beside by hubs. Should I create my Adsense account or wait until I create more hubs?

I am 2 months wise now on Hubpages. I was earlier told that I would be able to associate ads to my hubs until I create ample hubs. So does that mean, I am ready to create the account?

2. Sarastheboss profile image75
    Sarasthebossposted 4 years ago

I would give it a shot! The worst that could happen is they tell you to wait longer. I've only been here for a week and I have adsense up and running!

1. ArindamB profile image76
      ArindamBposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sara for the insight.
      I will definitely give it a try.

3. UpixxIndustries profile image48
    UpixxIndustriesposted 4 years ago

Definitely set up your AdSense account link with hubpages.  there is no reason not to.  It is entirely too easy now that everything online is either linked up to Google or it is linked to Facebook.  Besides why let hubpages just reap the profits of your work.  It is not like you are setting up AdWords where you have to spend money, instead you are writing up hubs to get a gathering, let the ads on those hubs pay you.  If there is adspace it will get used, might as well get paid. LOL!

working