jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Which site nets you the most money?

1. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 3 years ago

Which site nets you the most money?

2. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 3 years ago

I make a full time living from my blogs, using just Adsense and Amazon. I still make money here on hubpages, but my focus is on blogging as that is where I have found the big payoff.

3. beaddve1800 profile image74
    beaddve1800posted 3 years ago

Youtube, blogger, hubpage.
    To be honest, I don't think these are going to make lots of money unless you write lots of articles (200+) in a period of time.

4. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 3 years ago

I make the highest residual income on my own websites.  I make the highest actual income working for clients as a professional ghostwriter.  I do a bit of everything from product descriptions, to social media posts, website content and books for other clients.  I make some money here on HP too, directly and indirectly by using certain hubs as writing samples when I am looking to take on new clients.

5. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8927570_f260.jpg

Not here anymore. Was peaking at about $20/month but now it's just $3/month so I don't write here so much. I went to Amazon Turk to make more money, made $152 in the last 45 days and the payout is anything over a buck.

Planning on getting back into writing. Learned a lot about SEO when I took (and failed) the elance skill test. I don't want to rewrite old stuff according to the SEO flavor of the day. Just new stuff.

There is a lot of ghost writing jobs on elance, but from the other answers here, getting my on blog might be the way I go.....

6. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I only write for two websites, Hubpages and WebAnswers. WebAnswers paid me more than Hubpages. In WebAnswers, it is easier because you don't have to write an article, just write some good quality answers to questions asked by other people who are writing on WebAnswers. I am still new there, just started in September last year but I seem to be doing well.

7. markmorgangenius profile image91
    markmorgangeniusposted 3 years ago

I made the maximum amount on bubblews and it was the fastest way that I came across so far. I slowly moved away from the website as that involved me being very active so as to earn there. I rather need a passive and recurrent source of income so I am shifting my focus to other sources like hubpages, squidoo and blogs. All these involve a lot of content making and they are slow to start with. Having been around on hubpages for a while I have seen a slow rise in income after 3 to 4 months when I joined.
    If you are looking for fast cash with social interaction they you can earn at bubblews. If you are looking for something to earn for long run and passive then join some affiliate program(like amazon) and write hubpages.

8. Lowdown0 profile image83
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

The two sites I've made the most on in the last six months has been Textbroker and Hirewriter. The next best one is Webanswers, then Hubpages, then my two blogs. Then there is Chatabout, Postloop as well where I have been paid some.

working