How can I set up a Podcast here on HubPages?

1. CelebrateUSA profile image84
    CelebrateUSAposted 3 years ago

How can I set up a Podcast here on HubPages?

Is it possible? I have two uses - one for my church who already hosts their Podcast somewhere and another for a friend who sends me his sermons on audio.

Can I set the audio against photos to create a video here on HubPages?

I really need your guidance. Thank you!

2. Billie Kelpin profile image87
    Billie Kelpinposted 3 years ago

I've wanted to put my mp3s audio files up here for a long time.  I can't.  But I have made youtube presentations and then embedded them here. 

I recently converted my Powerpoint (audio) Presentation of a story of mine with authorstream for youtube.  Then you can embed your youtube video here. If you do it from a Powerpoint presentation,  I would suggest getting authorstream.com to convert your Powerpoint right to a youtube file.  Youtube likes flv's etc., so you do need to convert (tee hee - a little religious humor here). Authorstream is worth the yearly fee of 40 some dollars if you plan on doing a lot of these because without it, the text of your Powerpoint looks terrible. I have used other ppt to avi, flv conversions so youtube can use them, but I do like authorstream.  I wish I could tell you where my youtube presentation is, but everyone here is so "anti-promotional".  If you read my profile, you can go to my website and on the site map on the bottom search for "Polly..." You can see how that turned out. (I embedded it there from youtube as I remember).

There are other ways to publish your mp3s.  I used to put my audiobooks up at podiobooks.com.  Then you can give people the link to where it is on podiobooks. 

Recently, I also published an audio ebook using ibuildapp. You just choose one of the audio templates and upload your mp3s.  Email me if you want some other ideas. The nice thing about making an app is that it can be in the googleplay store and the Apple store so it has more visibility. I did need to have my husband upload it because he purchased the $99 developer's certificate that you need to create an app for android and Apple ipad and itunes.  I'm sure other people will have some great ideas for you in response to this question and may simpler work-arounds. It's too bad hubpages doesn't have this feature. Cheers, Billie

working