What are THE TEN WAYS that disrespect,disdain,even outright hatred for one's job lead to being
fired?Many people, believe it or not, are terminated because they subconsciously view their job in a negative light. There are people who feel that they are better than their jobs. There are others who disrespect their jobs. Because of such attitudes, such people really do not do their best although they believe that they are. Their superiors see how this toxic attitude affects the former's work performance in terms in technical work performance in addition to time & attendance issues. This behavior eventually leads to their eventually termination.
If you hate your job, you will tend to:
1. Be late for work because you dread to go to work.
2. Never initiate or volunteer to do projects.
3. You won't want to be efficient and will constantly be disorganized.
4. You will talk about your boss or co-workers behind their backs or...
5. You will grow distant from your co-workers and not want to associate with them.
6. You will want to leave early whenever possible, even leaving tasks undone.
7. You will treat customers with disdain or be less than helpful.
8. Your break times will increase and you may even hide in stairwells or bathrooms to avoid going back to your work area.
9. You will be constantly looking for another job, sometimes while you are on duty.
10. You will make all kinds of excuses for and to your boss for not getting your work done.
There are a lot of other things, but believe me, you cannot hide the fact that you hate your job and people will definitely notice!
I recently wrote a hub that answers this, not sure if I can post the link to it.
The title is: Disengagement – What Is It, What Causes It, and What Can You Do About It?
by Patricia Scott3 years ago
Is it Christian to show disdain and hatred toward those of other religious beliefs & races?Sometimes it is confusing when someone professes to be a Christian and then they are so filled with hatred toward those...
by ryankett7 years ago
By Republicans?In other words, is this hatred just typical of the hatred of the Democrat party when they are in power, or is Obama doing something different?Was Clinton more respected by Republicans, and if so why? And...
by Esenbee3 months ago
In a dating relationship, if your partner cheats on you twice, would you take them back? Explain.Some people view cheating in relationships as a "bump" in the road and feel that it can be worked out....
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.