jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you think amassing of wealth is a difficult task?

1. m abdullah javed profile image81
    m abdullah javedposted 3 years ago

Do you think amassing of wealth is a difficult task?

2. Sri T profile image80
    Sri Tposted 3 years ago

No. If the person has great products, good business/ sells skills and the best business associates in place, it can be easy and quick. It comes down to the correct information, understanding the market/customer needs and making the right choices. A lot of young people are making millions of dollars in their 20's now.

1. m abdullah javed profile image81
      m abdullah javedposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sri for a wonderful reply.

2. Say Yes To Life profile image80
      Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sri T - do you have some of that information handy?  Because I sure could use it!

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

It's easier in some countries than it is in others. Relocate if necessary.
    Generally speaking it comes down to finding a need for a product or service that people are willing to pay for or learning how to invest in such a way that one's money "works for them".
    If one lacks the know how to run a business or has no interest in learning how to invest they can partner with someone who does while they focus on the hunt for new customers.
    The other alternative is to master the art of selling and find a career where you sell "big ticket" items for a reputable company that garners you high commissions such as (jets, yachts, real estate, cars, investments/commodities, life insurance, ERP software..etc)

4. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 years ago

I've been struggling with that one all my life, so I'll have to say it is a difficult task.  However it must be possible, since some people are successful at it.

5. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8991546_f260.jpg

In order to accumulate socioeconomic wealth, first of all, create a product or a need which the society finds useful &/or relevant. Once the product/need is created, advertise your particular brand. In fact, in order to get the product or need to the widest audience, you have to broadcast/market your brand via media, preferably by internet where the largest audience is reached. 

It is good to have a talent or forte which will be relevant to the audience.  Then you have to be aggressive & confident regarding broadcasting/marketing your talent or forte. In addition to the broadcasting/marketing of your talent/forte/product/need, you must learn the art of networking with those who have the financial power to mass market your talent/forte/product/need. You also have to make sacrifices & do what it takes to establish, market ,sell  & constantly update your brand.

working