Any artists have success making money.Can you share some tips?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 months ago

Any artists have success making money.Can you share some tips?

2. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 5 months ago

I've been supporting myself with my creative work since 2005. I've been successful at keeping all the bills paid by creating lots of different revenue streams. So, I don't just paint, I teach, do videos, create products for other artists to use, and run a Patreon page. I also produce zines and organize art exchanges to create opportunities for other artists, and do one or two Kickstarter projects every year.

My biggest tip would be to always keep looking for ways to monetize whatever you do. I rarely create anything that isn't helping to generate revenue in two or three different places.

3. connymanero profile image60
    connymaneroposted 5 months ago

Whatever it is that you do, create a website where you can show your work.
    I've looked at several websites and Weebly.com is the best for me. It's free and very easy to create. Once your website is set up and you have some items or services to sell, market them via Facebook, Twitter, Goodle+, LInkedIn and Pin Interest. You also might want to have some promotional materials printed. For that I recommend Vista Print, they have the cheapest prices and their materials are really good.
    As with everything, perseverance is key. Good luck.

working